Your privacy is extremely important to us.
Information we collect:
You need to provide your personal information. When we ask you to provide your personal information, it will be clearly shown to you.
We may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, and phone number if you can contact us directly. The content of messages and attachments you may send us and other information you may choose to. While registering your account, we may ask for your contact information. This includes company names, addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers.
How do we use your information?
We will collect the information in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate and maintain our website.
- Improve, customize and expand our website.
- You need to understand and analyze how you use our website.
- We will develop new products, services, features and functions.
- We will communicate with you directly or through one of our partners, including customer service. We can provide you with updates and other information related to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Through Email.
- Find and prevent fraud.
LotsDiary follows standard procedures for using log files. All hosting companies do this, and it is part of their hosting service analytics. The information collected by the log files includes browser-type Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. This information is intended to analyze trends.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Like other websites, LotsDiary uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information, including visitor preferences and the pages on the website that visitor’s access or visit. This information is used to optimize the user experience by tailoring the content of our web pages based on the browser type of the visitor and other information.
If you want to know more general information about the cookies, you can read “What are cookies?” .
Google DoubleClick DART cookies:
Our advertising partners:
You may consult this list to find the privacy policies for each LotsDiary advertising partner.
Importance of CCPA Privacy Rights (Don’t Sell My Personal Data):
- Ask businesses that collect consumer personal information to disclose the specific categories and personal information the business has collected about consumers.
- You can ask a business to delete any personal information about consumers that the business has collected.
- You can ask businesses that sell consumer personal information not to sell consumer personal information.
- Suppose you send a request, we have a month to reply to you so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
GDPR data protection rights:
We will want to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. All users have the following rights:
- Right of access – You will have the right to request a copy of your personal data.
- Right to rectification – You will have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is incorrect.
- Right to erasure – You will have the right to request that we delete your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to restriction of processing – You will have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing – You will have the right to object to processing your personal data subject to certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You will have the right to ask us to transfer the information we collect to another organization or send it directly to you under certain conditions.
One of the another important thing is to add protection for children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate and monitor and guide their online activities.
LotsDiary does not collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. We will recommend that you contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records immediately.
This LotsDiary website uses affiliate links and earns a commission from certain links. This doesn’t affect your purchase or the price you might pay.